As the whole world is trying to find their way into the new normal you are probably trying to figure out how to reopen your soup bar. We are all looking to reduce touch-points such as ladles, lids, dispensers, and so on, to minimize open food exposure and still deliver your customers with the best, warm and safe product experience.
- No doors, no barriers, no lid, no touch for your customer;
- Suitable for individually packed and portioned food;
- Protective air curtain creates a barrier against pathogens;
- 99,9% of pathogens inactivated within minutes at 165⁰F;
- Restocking made easy and hygienic;
- For snacking & Home meal replacement;
- Portable boxes convert directly into quick Grab & Go sales;
- Food safety controlled by patented airflow technology.
Hot Blanket holding technology keeps your products warm and safe: eliminates pathogens
Closed containers are held in a heat protected environment driven by our patented Hot Air Technology. The patented and proven technology controls food safety in all our grab 'n go warmers. Hot air is blown from the front of the shelf and circulates over the shelf surface. Your products are completely surrounded by a blanket of hot air, ensuring an even holding temperature. Hot products stay warm at 150°F for at least 4 hours, while retaining superior product quality. As the air temperature is above 165°F your products remain free from pathogens, due to the blocking air curtain on each shelf.
Check our Hot Island Merchandiser video here.
Since 1937 Fri-Jado enrich food retail and food-to-go environments with the ultimate food experience. We believe that creating maximum attraction towards food retail and food-to-go customers through superior quality and irresistible presentation is the most effective way to boost hot and cold fresh food sales. We provide world-leading supermarket organizations, convenience stores, fast-food restaurants, butchers, specialty stores and petrol stations with the latest technology that makes their products stand out.Check out our grab and go display warmers , click here