Why choose if you can have it all?
Selecting the best heated merchandiser for packaged grab-and-go food can be a difficult job. Are you looking for new technology keeping your products safe & delicious for longer? Or should your hot unit save energy costs and offer easy operation to your staff? Also, what do you find more important; a great design merchandiser that will help you boost impulse buying or a unit blending in with your new store concept? Now you can stop making choices; with the Fri-Jado MDD Hot, you can have it all!
1. The MDD helps you grow your hot grab-and-go sales
- Maximum transparency and food visibility; full focus on the food
- Ultra-thin shelves; unobstructed view of your products
- LED shelf lighting puts your food in the spotlights
Looking for the best view of your food? Then you may also be interested in Fri-Jado’s MCC Food Display Range.
2. The MDD easily adapts to different food groups
- Multi Temp function for individual shelf temperature settings
- Always the right core temperatures: Ability to finetune shelf conditions to food from different food groups
- Maximum flexibility: Ready for changing time-of-day menus and new consumer trends
3. The MDD prolongs food quality
- Patented Hot Blanket Technology: The No. 1 technology extending food shelf life
- Hot air recirculation & conduction per shelf fully encloses your products
- Keeps your fresh products safe, hot & delicious for longer while minimizing food waste >> Happy customers!
4. The MDD saves up to 50% on your energy bill
- Hot Blanket Technology: Energy efficient combination of hot air recirculation and conduction
- Guided hot air does not leak out and keeps colder ambient air outside
- Double pane glass on both sides; optimal insulation
Test Fri-Jado MDD 90-4 solid back model versus a comparable competitor unit. Results based on 7 hours operation plus pre-heating.
"The MDD keeps heat inside and cold outside"
6. The MDD blends in anywhere
These are the options you can choose from to easily integrate the MDD Hot Merchandiser in your store concept:
- Stand-alone use or in-line placement with other (new/existing) shelving or counters
- Solid back model for placement against a wall
- Pass-through model for easy rear loading
- Three widths (24, 36 or 48 inches) and three heights (3, 4 or 5 shelves)
All MDD models have a neutral square and transparent design and come with lockable castors for easy moving.
Discover the full range on the MDD Hot product page!